Thousands at ‘March for Europe’ Brexit protest

Thousands at ‘March for Europe’ Brexit protest


A large number of individuals have walked through London to dissent against the choice to leave the EU.

Demonstrators at the “Walk for Europe” rally, sorted out on online networking, held bulletins saying “Bremain” and “We Love EU”.

In the choice on 23 June the UK voted to leave the EU, with 51.9% for leaving and 48.1% supporting Remain.

Commentators said that those dissenting who lost the vote were “having a fit”.

Live overhauls: Brexit walk and Tory authority challenge

Demonstrators accumulated around Park Lane before embarking for Parliament Square. A rally additionally occurred in York.

A coordinator of the London walk, Keiran MacDermott, said nonconformists planned to prevent the administration from activating Article 50, which starts the formal procedure of the UK’s withdrawal from the EU.

Kindred coordinator Mark Thomas, a dissident, said he felt “resentment, disappointment” and a “need to accomplish something”.

Copyright 2016 | All Right Reserved

Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com